Who we can help
Retirees or Senior Citizens / Encore Entrepreneurs
We have programs specifically for encore entrepreneurs.
- Encore Entrepreneurship Boot Camps—a Training Program Specifically for Soon-to-Be Retiring Workers or Retirees
- Boomer Business Succession Workshops
Entrepreneurial Start-Ups, Small Businesses, Historically Underutilized and Underrepresented Businesses
We help businesses grow through a variety of programs that focus on connecting clients with resources and knowledge:
- Access to Capital Opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Workshops and Other Training Opportunities
- SBE Certification
- HUB Certification
- Pitch Competitions
- Infrastructure and Project-Based Financing
- SBE/MBE Technical Assistance and Lending
- Innovative Workspaces for Start-ups
Local Employers Seeking Skilled Workers
- Pool of Qualified Applicants for Internship and Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Pool of Qualified Applicants for Summer Job Programs
Prospective Job Seekers
We have several programs that prepare future job seekers:
- Soft Skills Training Program
- Career Academies
- Financial Literacy Bootcamps
- Financial Empowerment Initiatives
- Collaboration with Area 2- and 4- Year Educational Institutions to Offer Programs to Address Skill Shortages
There are connections.
And then there are connections.
411 West Chapel Hill Street
P. O. Box 12886
Durham, NC 27701
Office: (919) 998-9747
Our Overall Mission
Built2Last works to create a more inclusive entrepreneurial and business ecosystem in Durham, with an emphasis on women and underrepresented minorities, and assist individuals in marginalized communities to gain the skills and experience needed to fully participate in economic prosperity.
Durham Built2Last Innovations Lab, Inc. values equity, diversity, and inclusion in all its dimensions. As part of our mission, we welcome all voices to add their perspectives on how we can ensure that our community remains diverse. Our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion strengthens our voice as a community while elevating our ability to eliminate economic disparities.